1. This design knows the feeling of wanting your bread just a little toastier 🙂
2. Hanger labels that will definitely help you in the dressing room in stores.
3. The pressure to make it easy to understand what the pasture you bought is.
4. Instead of grouping the things necessary for assembly by type, the packaging places them by step.
5. For those who like to snack late at night, turn down the voice of vending machines.
6. This designer refused to waste precious storage space.
7. This person builds spoons into these lids to make the cooking way easier.
8. This designer puts an end to soggy fries.
9. Whoever designed this tells you how long it’ll be until the light changes.
10. This designer installed the projector to come down from the ceiling.
11. This genius knows exactly how many people touched this door.
12. Who designed these seats that flip up, so you can kick back when the bus is empty.
13. This designer made cleaning your glasses so much easier.
14. The genius who designed this, tells you how full each train car is.
15. The designer who made these lids that double as butter knives.
16.Whoever designed this, so you don’t get we:t while turning on the shower.
17.Whoever designed this charger that works on Android and Apple phones.
18. This person knew you can never have too many outlets.
19. The mastermind behind this very clear system.
20. This designer took the guesswork out of turning on the fan.
21.Whoever designed this toilet that you can flush with your foot.
22.The designer who made an anti-gap button-up shirt.
23. It’s a fountain that’s made of thinking not only about you but also about our little friends.