Smart Swimming Goggles designed by Han Chanhee, Kim Juyoung, Han Dhojin & Kwon Yoonjoo.
- The built-in GPS component shows the location of other divers.
- A ‘call’ button on the left side of the goggles allows you to call another diver, and the display shows the progress of the call.
- A 3D camera on the top of the goggles allows you to take 3D photos of the scenes you see.
- A ‘shot’ button on the left of the goggles activates the camera.
- The images can be sent via Bluetooth to a smartphone or smart TV.
- An information display reveals details about the fish or plant life that you see. Other information necessary for safe underwater activities (such as oxygen level and current) is also shown.